Working with analytics from C# SDK
C# SDK offers you a way to work with analytics from the backend of your system.
Use your C# code to work with your media's analytics data. This is possible by using the analytics API methods provided bellow.
C# SDK Analytics Methods
- get Get analytics for the given params
ziggeo.analytics().get(Dictionary<string, string> arguments)
This method returns JSON
- from A UNIX timestamp in microseconds used as the start date of the query
- to A UNIX timestamp in microseconds used as the end date of the query
- date A UNIX timestamp in microseconds to retrieve data from a single date. If set, it overwrites the from and to params.
- query The query you want to run. It can be one of the following: device_views_by_os, device_views_by_date, total_plays_by_country, full_plays_by_country, total_plays_by_hour, full_plays_by_hour, total_plays_by_browser, full_plays_by_browser