Working with analytics from Ruby SDK
Ruby SDK offers you a way to work with analytics from the backend of your system.
Use your Ruby code to work with your media's analytics data. This is possible by using the analytics API methods provided bellow.
Ruby SDK Analytics Methods
- get Get analytics for the given params
ziggeo.analytics().get(arguments = nil)
This method returns JSON
- from A UNIX timestamp in microseconds used as the start date of the query
- to A UNIX timestamp in microseconds used as the end date of the query
- date A UNIX timestamp in microseconds to retrieve data from a single date. If set, it overwrites the from and to params.
- query The query you want to run. It can be one of the following: device_views_by_os, device_views_by_date, total_plays_by_country, full_plays_by_country, total_plays_by_hour, full_plays_by_hour, total_plays_by_browser, full_plays_by_browser