Working with analytics from Java SDK
Java SDK offers you a way to work with analytics from the backend of your system.
Use your java code to work with your media's analytics data. This is possible by using the analytics API methods provided bellow.
java SDK Analytics Methods
- get Get analytics for the given params
This method returns JSON
- from A UNIX timestamp in microseconds used as the start date of the query
- to A UNIX timestamp in microseconds used as the end date of the query
- date A UNIX timestamp in microseconds to retrieve data from a single date. If set, it overwrites the from and to params.
- query The query you want to run. It can be one of the following: device_views_by_os, device_views_by_date, total_plays_by_country, full_plays_by_country, total_plays_by_hour, full_plays_by_hour, total_plays_by_browser, full_plays_by_browser