High Definition (HD Videos)
You can use Ziggeo to record videos in HD (high definition). And with our video recorder, you can upload custom HD videos as well.
Sample HD Video
Recording/Uploading of HD videos
- HD videos can be recorded via Ziggeo’s embeddable video recorder
- Existing HD videos can be uploaded via our embeddings as well
- HD videos are transcoded across all formats/devices so they can be played everywhere
Here’s how you can enable HD videos
- Simply add the desired resolution (i.e., for 720p it would be 1280×720) to your recorder configuration using
- You can additionally transcode your videos to lower resolutions by adding a video profile in the management settings of your application.
Upgraded PlansYou may need to upgrade your Ziggeo plan to one that supports HD video recording / playback. See Pricing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you support resolutions higher than HD?
Yes! Our system is built to support higher resolutions than HD. Your setup to support the same would be similar with the only difference being the higher resolutions of recording that you set.
What is the difference between HD and video profile?
Video Profiles are actually as the word says profiles of various resolutions. We support SD, HD, UHD, etc. through the Video Profiles feature. With the same you can specify what is your desired resolution to be transcoded to and enjoy watching our system do it for you.
Is HD available on all plans?