Service Level Agreement
This Ziggeo API Service Level Agreement ("SLA") governs the use of the Ziggeo API under the terms of the Ziggeo Terms of Service (the "TOS") between Ziggeo, Inc. ("Ziggeo", "us" or "we") and users of the Ziggeo API ("you" or "Customer"). This SLA applies separately to each account using the Ziggeo API. Unless otherwise provided herein, this SLA is subject to the terms of the TOS and capitalized terms will have the meaning specified in the TOS. Ziggeo reserves the right to change the terms of this SLA in accordance with the TOS.
1. Service Commitment
Ziggeo will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Ziggeo API available 99.95% of the time. In the event Ziggeo does not meet the goal of 99.95% API availability in a given calendar month ("Monthly Uptime Percentage"), you will be eligible to receive a Service Credit as described below.
The following capitalized terms shall be given the meaning set forth below:
- 2.1 "Unavailable Time" means the Ziggeo API is not available for use according to third party performance; provided that service issues or outages relating to any Exclusions (defined below) shall not be deemed as Unavailable Time.
- 2.2 "Monthly Uptime Percentage" is calculated by subtracting from 100% the percentage of continuous 5 minute periods during the Service Month in which the Ziggeo API was in a state of "Unavailable Time"
- 2.3 A "Service Credit" is a dollar credit, calculated as set forth below, that Ziggeo may credit back to an eligible Customer account:
- For a calendar month where the Uptime Monthly Percentage, as identified by Pingdom (or a similar such service), Ziggeo, at its sole discretion after confirming the nature and accuracy of the Unavailable Time, will credit Customer's account a percentage of that month's billings, as defined by this statement:
- If the Monthly Uptime Percentage is less than 99.95%, a Service Credit of 10% will be applied.
- Service Credit shall be issued to Customer's Ziggeo balance for future use only. No refunds or cash value will be provided. Service Credits may not be transferred or applied to any other account.
3. Credit Request and Payment Procedures
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, no Unavailable Time shall be deemed to have occurred with respect to any unavailability, suspension or termination of the Ziggeo API, or any other Ziggeo API performance issues, that (i) are caused by factors outside of Ziggeo's reasonable control, including, without limitation, any force majeure event, carrier related problems or issues, or Internet access or related problems beyond the demarcation point of Ziggeo or its direct hosting subcontractors (i.e beyond the point in the network where Ziggeo maintains access and control over the Ziggeo Services); (ii) result from any actions or in-actions of Customer or any third party (other than Ziggeo's direct hosting subcontractor); (iii) result from Applications, equipment, software or other technology and/or third party equipment, software or other technology (other than third party equipment within Ziggeo's direct control); or (iv) arise from Ziggeo's suspension and termination of Customer's right to use the Ziggeo Services in accordance with the TOS; (v) scheduled maintenance and/or on-going upgrades; or (vi) problems or issues related to alpha, beta or not otherwise generally available Ziggeo features or products (collectively, the "Exclusions").
5. Sole Remedy
Service Credits shall be your sole and exclusive remedy for any unavailability or non-performance of the Ziggeo Services or other failure by us to provide the Ziggeo Services.
Last Updated: 2019-03-13