Ziggeo processes two broad categories of personal information when you use our products and services:
- Your personal information as a developer customer (or potential developer customer) of Ziggeo - information that we refer to as Customer Account Data, and
- The personal information of your end users' who use or interact with your application that you've built on Ziggeo's platform - this category contains both your Customer Usage Data (e.g., media metadata) and your Customer Content (e.g., the contents of media).
How Ziggeo Processes Your Personal Information
We, Ziggeo, collect and process your personal information:
- When you visit Ziggeo's public-facing website, ziggeo.com, sign up for a Ziggeo event, or make a request to receive information about Ziggeo or our products, like a Ziggeo whitepaper or a newsletter;
- When you contact Ziggeo's Sales Team or Customer Support Team; and
- When you sign up for a Ziggeo account and use our products and services.
Data protection (aka privacy) laws in certain jurisdictions, like the European Economic Area (EEA), differentiate between "controllers" and "processors" of personal information. A controller decides why and how to process personal information.
A processor processes personal information on behalf of a controller based on the controller's instructions. When Ziggeo processes your Customer Account Data, the Ziggeo entity with whom you are contracting is acting as a controller.
Broadly speaking, we use Customer Account Data to further our legitimate interests to:
- understand who our customers and potential customers are and their interests in Ziggeo's product and services,
- manage our relationship with you and other customers,
- carry out core business operations such as accounting, and
- help detect, prevent, or investigate security incidents, fraud and other abuse and/or misuse of our products and services.
What Customer Account Data Ziggeo Processes When You Visit Our Website, Sign Up for a Ziggeo Event, or Make a Request for Information About Ziggeo and Why
- Information You Share Directly: In some places on Ziggeo's public-facing websites, you can fill out web forms to ask to be contacted by our Sales Team, sign up for a newsletter, register for a Ziggeo event, or take a survey. The specific personal information requested on these forms will vary based on the purpose of the form. We will ask you for information necessary for us to provide you with what you request through the form (for example, we will ask you for your email address if you want to sign up for an email newsletter and for your phone number if you want a member of our Sales Team to call you). We may also ask you for additional information to help us understand you better as a customer like your Ziggeo use case, your company name, or your role at your company.
What Customer Account Data Ziggeo Processes When You Communicate with Our Sales or Customer Support Teams and Why
If you contact our Sales or Customer Support Teams, those teams keep a record of that communication, including your contact details and other information you share during the course of the communication. We store this information to help us keep track of the inquiries we receive from you and from customers generally so we can improve our products and services and provide training to team members. This information also helps our teams manage our ongoing relationships with our customers. Because we store a record of these communications, please be thoughtful about what information you share with our Sales and Customer Support Teams. While we will take appropriate measures to protect any sensitive information you share with us, it is best to avoid sharing any personal or other sensitive information in these communications not necessary for these teams to assist you.
What Customer Account Data Ziggeo Processes When You Sign Up for and Log Into a Ziggeo Account and Why
When you sign up for a Ziggeo account, we ask for certain information like your contact details and billing information so we can communicate with you and so you can pay for our products and services. We also collect some information automatically, like your IP address, when you log in to your account or when your software application built on Ziggeo makes requests to our APIs. We use this to understand who is using our services and how, and to detect, prevent and investigate fraud, abuse, or security incidents.
- Information You Share Directly: When you sign up for a Ziggeo account, you'll be asked to give us your name, email address, and optionally, your company name, job title and use case -- and to create a password. You can also name your account (or accounts, if you have more than one). We collect this information so we know who you are, we can communicate with you about your account(s), and we can recognize you when you communicate with us through the account portal or otherwise.
- Information We Generate or Collect Automatically: When you sign up for an account with Ziggeo, we'll automatically assign you and your account(s) unique IDs, and we'll automatically generate an API token for each of your accounts. These are used like a username and password to make API requests. Instead of using these API tokens, you can provision API Keys, and use your API key for authentication when making requests to our APIs. We keep a record of these credentials so we know it is you making the requests when your application makes requests to our API using these credentials.
Other Customer Account Data We Collect and Why
We may collect information about you, as our customer, from publicly-available sources so we can understand our customer base better.
We may use publicly-available information about you through services like LinkedIn, or we may obtain information about your company from third party providers such as Hubspot to help us understand our customer base better, such as your industry, the size of your company, and your company's website URL.
How Long We Store Your Customer Account Data
Ziggeo will store your Customer Account Data as long as needed to provide you with our services and to operate our business. If you ask Ziggeo to delete specific personal information from your Customer Account Data (see ‘How To Make Choices About Your Customer Account Data' below), we will honor this request unless deleting that information prevents us from carrying out necessary business functions, like billing for our services or conducting required audits.
Here is an overview of how long we hold on to Customer Account Data in a form that can be used to identify you, unless there is a specific need or obligation to retain your information longer (like in the case of an open investigation, audit or other legal matter):
- Customer Account Data stored in our customer relationship management system(s) is generally stored up to 7 years following closure of your account. Invoice records, including their digital equivalent, may be retained in identifying form by Ziggeo for longer periods for accounting, tax, and audit purposes depending on and in accordance with applicable tax law.
- Your communications with Ziggeo's Customer Support Teams may be retained for up to 3 years after your account is closed.
- Apart from the above, within 60 days following closure of your account, we will either delete other Customer Account Data or transform it such that it can no longer be used to identify you.
How To Make Choices About Your Customer Account Data
- Closing Your Account and Deletion: To request closure or deletion of your Ziggeo account, you can email us at or contact Customer Support. You should know that closure and/or deletion of your Ziggeo account will result in you permanently losing access to your account and data in the account. Please note that certain information associated with your account may nonetheless remain on Ziggeo's servers in an aggregated form that does not identify you or your end users. Similarly, data, including personal information, associated with your account we are required to maintain for legal purposes or for necessary business operations (see "How Long We Store Your Customer Account Data" section above) will be retained after account closure until no longer needed.
- Promotional Communications. You can choose not to receive promotional emails from Ziggeo by following the unsubscribe/opt-out instructions in those emails. You can also opt-out by contacting Customer Support. Please note that even if you opt out of promotional communications, we may still send you non-promotional messages relating to things like updates to our terms of service or privacy notices, security alerts, and other notices relating to your access to or use of our products and services.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies: How you make choices about cookies and other tracking technologies depends on the type of cookie or tracking technology being used. For details on our cookies and tracking technologies, please check out our Cookie Notice.
- Other Choices About Your Customer Account Data: In addition, you can express other choices about your Customer Account Data (i.e., accessing it, deleting it, restricting its use, porting it, or withdrawing consent for its use) by contacting .
How Ziggeo Processes Your End Users' Personal Information
Your end users' personal information typically shows up on Ziggeo's platform in a few different ways:
- Personal information about your end users such as your end users' IP addresses, device types, selected browsers, languages reflected in browsers, show up in our systems when you use or intend to use this information to contact your end user through use of our products and services.
- Your end users' personal information may also be contained in the content of media you (or your end users) send or receive using Ziggeo's products and services, including data associated with video, audio and images.
As noted above, data protection (aka privacy) law in certain jurisdictions, like the EEA, differentiate between "controllers" and "processors" of personal information. When Ziggeo processes Customer Content, we generally act as a processor. When we process Customer Usage Data, we act as a processor in many respects, but we may act as a controller in others. For example, we may need to use certain Customer Usage Data for the legitimate interests of billing and in the context of troubleshooting and detecting problems with the network.
What Customer Usage Data and Customer Content Ziggeo Processes and Why
We use Customer Usage Data and Customer Content to provide services to you and to carry out necessary functions of our business as a media service provider. We do not sell your end users' personal information and we do not share your end users' information with third parties for those third parties' own business interests.
The particular end user personal information Ziggeo processes when you, our customer, use our products and services, and the reason Ziggeo processes it depends on how you use our products and services and which Ziggeo products and services you use. For that reason, our API docs for each of our products and services are the best place to find information about our processing of personal information when you use that Ziggeo product and service.
In many cases, you can opt to store records of your media, or other activities, on Ziggeo, which may include your end users' personal information. You may also have the option to use additional features or tools within Ziggeo's products or services that allow you to do things such as analyze the records, including end user personal information, in your Ziggeo account. In those cases, Ziggeo will process this information to provide you with the service you request.
In addition, records containing end user personal information may, from time to time, also be used in debugging or troubleshooting or in connection with investigations of security incidents, as well as for the purposes of detecting and preventing spam or fraudulent activity, and detecting and preventing network exploits and abuse.
How Long Do We Store Customer Usage Data and Customer Content and Exercising Choices About End User Personal Information
Details regarding how long your end user personal information may be stored on Ziggeo systems and how to delete, access, or exercise other choices about end user data will depend on which Ziggeo products and services you are using and how you are using them. For that reason, our API docs for each of our products and services are the best place to find more detailed information about managing end user data collected and stored in connection with your use of our products and services.
As a Ziggeo customer, if the Ziggeo product or service you use enables you to store records of your usage on Ziggeo, including personal information contained within those records, and you choose to do so, then Ziggeo will retain these records for as long you instruct. In some cases, use of extended storage may cost more. If you later instruct us to delete those records, we will do so. Please note it may take up to 30 days for the data to be completely removed from all systems. In some cases, a copy of those records, including the personal information contained in them, may nonetheless be retained to carry out necessary functions like billing, invoice reconciliation, troubleshooting, and detecting, preventing, and investigating spam, fraudulent activity, and network exploits and abuse. Sometimes legal matters arise that also require us to preserve records, including those containing personal information. These matters include litigation, law enforcement requests, or government investigations. If we have to do this, we will delete the impacted records when no longer legally obligated to retain them. We may, however, retain Customer Usage Data transformed such that your end user cannot be identified.
When and Why We Share Your Personal Information Or Your End Users' Personal Information
We do not sell or allow your Customer Account Data to be used by third parties for their own marketing purposes, unless you ask us to do this or give us your consent to do this. Further, we do not sell your end users' personal information (whether contained in Customer Usage Data or Customer Content). And, we do not share it with third parties for their own marketing or other purposes, unless you instruct us to do so.
Below are the different scenarios under which we may share your data with third parties.
- Third-party service providers or consultants. Ziggeo engages certain third-party service providers to carry out certain data processing functions on our behalf. These providers are limited to only accessing or using this data to provide services to us and must provide reasonable assurances they will appropriately safeguard the data.
- Sub-processors. We may share Customer Content with sub-processors who assist in providing the Ziggeo services such as our infrastructure provider, or as necessary to provide optional functionality like transcriptions:
- Amazon Web Services
- Mongo Atlas
- Google AppEngine
- Compliance with Legal Obligations. We may disclose your or your end users' personal information to a third party if (i) we reasonably believe that disclosure is compelled by applicable law, regulation, legal process or a government request (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), (ii) to enforce our agreements and policies, (iii) to protect the security or integrity of our services and products, (iv) to protect ourselves, our other customers, or the public from harm or illegal activities, or (v) to respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose data to assist in preventing a death or serious bodily injury. If Ziggeo is required by law to disclose any personal information of you or your end user, we will notify you of the disclosure requirement, unless prohibited by law. Further, we object to requests we do not believe were issued properly.
- Affiliates. We may share your personal information or your end users' personal information with an affiliate company, like a subsidiary of Ziggeo Inc. We and our subsidiaries will only use the information as described in this notice.
- Business transfers. If we go through a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, data we gather from you may be part of the assets transferred or shared in connection with the due diligence for any such transaction. Any acquirer or successor of Ziggeo may continue to process data consistent with this notice.
- Aggregated or de-identified data. We might also share data with third parties if the data has been de-identified or aggregated in a way so it cannot be used to identify you or your end users.
Transfers of Personal Information Out of the EEA and Switzerland
Ziggeo employs appropriate safeguards for cross-border transfers of personal data, as required by applicable local law, including the EU - U.S. Data Privacy and Swiss - U.S. Data Privacy Frameworks.
Ziggeo's Data Privacy Framework Statement
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Data Privacy Frameworks, Ziggeo is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC). The Federal Trade Commission has jurisdiction over Ziggeo’s compliance with the EU-U.S. Data Privacy Framework (EU-U.S. DPF), and the Swiss-U.S. Data Privacy Framework (Swiss-U.S. DPF).
Pursuant to the Data Privacy Frameworks, EU, and Swiss individuals have the right to obtain our confirmation of whether we maintain personal information relating to you in the United States. Upon request, we will provide you with access to the personal information that we hold about you. You may also correct, amend, or delete the personal information we hold about you. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data transferred to the United States under Data Privacy Frameworks, should direct their query to . If requested to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
We will provide an individual opt-out or opt-in choice before we share your data with third parties other than our agents, or before we use it for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized. To request to limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, please submit a written request to .
In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements. Also, under certain conditions, our users have the possibility to invoke binding arbitration.
Ziggeo’s accountability for personal data that it receives in the United States under the Data Privacy Frameworks and subsequently transfers to a third party is described in the Data Privacy Frameworks Principles. In particular, Ziggeo remains responsible and liable under the Data Privacy Frameworks Principles if third-party agents that it engages to process the personal data on its behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless Ziggeo proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
As required under the principles, when Ziggeo receives information under the Data Privacy and then transfers it to a third-party service provider acting as an agent on Ziggeo's behalf, Ziggeo has certain liability under the Data Privacy if both (i) the agent processes the information in a manner inconsistent with the Data Privacy and (ii) Ziggeo is responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
In compliance with the EU-U.S. DPF and the Swiss-U.S. DPF, Ziggeo commits to refer unresolved complaints concerning our handling of personal data received in reliance on the EU-U.S. DPF and the Swiss-U.S. DPF to ICDR-AAA, an alternative dispute resolution provider based in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your DPF Principles-related complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your DPF Principles-related complaint to your satisfaction, please visit https://www.icdr.org/dpf for more information or to file a complaint. The services of ICDR-AAA are provided at no cost to you.
Within the scope of this privacy notice, if a privacy complaint or dispute relating to Personal Data received by Ziggeo in reliance on the Data Privacy Framework (or any of its predecessors) cannot be resolved through Ziggeo internal processes, we have agreed to participate in the ICDR-AAA Data Privacy Framework Dispute Resolution Procedure. Subject to the terms of the ICDR-AAA Data Privacy Framework Dispute Resolution Procedure, ICDR-AAA will provide appropriate recourse free of charge to you. To file a complaint with ICDR-AAA and participate in the ICDR-AAA Data Privacy Framework Dispute Resolution Procedure, please submit the required information here: https://apps.adr.org/SimpleFile/faces/SimpleFile.jsf
If a complaint or dispute cannot be resolved through Ziggeo internal process, we have also agreed to cooperate with the EU data protection authorities and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and to participate in the dispute resolution procedures of the panel established by such data protection authorities.
ACCESSING OR USING OUR SITES OR SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING INFORMATION TO US OR OUR CUSTOMERS, CONSTITUTES CONSENTING TO OUR POTENTIAL TRANSFER, PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF SUCH INFORMATION IN THE UNITED STATES.
European Union Model Clauses. Ziggeo also offers EU Model clauses, also known as Standard Contractual Clauses, to provide appropriate safeguards for Customers that transfer personal information to use from the EEA. Our EU Data Protection Addendum goes into more detail and can be requested via .
Automated Decision Making
Ziggeo may use automated decision making using a variety of signals derived from account activity to help identify and suspend accounts sending spam or engaged in other abusive or fraudulent activity. Holders of accounts suspended under these circumstances are notified of the suspension and given an opportunity to request human review of the suspension decision.
How We Secure Personal Information
We use appropriate security measures to protect the security of your personal information both online and offline. These measures vary based on the sensitivity of the personal information we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We also take measures to ensure service providers that process personal data on our behalf also have appropriate security controls in place.
Please note that no service is completely secure. While we strive to protect your data, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss or a data breach will never occur.
To protect the confidentiality of your account and protect from unauthorized use of your account, we recommend enabling two-factor authentication for your account. Additionally, you must keep your account password confidential and not disclose them publicly or to unauthorized individuals - this includes accidentally distributing them in a binary or checking them into source control. Please let us know right away if you think your password was compromised or misused. Similarly, if you provision an API Key, you should keep it secret. You should store your API Key Account unique identifying number and secret in a secure location.
California Privacy Rights
For purposes of this section "Personal Information" has the meaning given in the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA").
How We Collect, Use, and Share your Personal Information
Your California Rights
You have certain rights regarding the Personal Information we collect or maintain about you. Please note these rights are not absolute, and there may be cases when we decline your request as permitted by law.
The right of access means that you have the right to request that we disclose what Personal Information we have collected used and disclosed about you in the past 12 months.
The right of deletion means that you have the right to request that we delete Personal Information collected or maintained by us, subject to certain exceptions.
The right to non-discrimination means that you will not receive any discriminatory treatment when you exercise one of your privacy rights.
Ziggeo Inc. does not sell Personal Information to third parties (pursuant to California Civil Code §§ 1798.100–1798.199, also known as the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018).
How to Exercise your California Rights
You can exercise your rights yourself or you can alternatively designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf. Please note that to protect your Personal Information, we will verify your identity by a method appropriate to the type of request you are making. We may also request that your authorized agent has written permission from you to make requests on your behalf, and we may also need to verify your authorized agent's identity to protect your Personal Information.
Please use the contact details below, if you would like to:
- Access this policy in an alternative format;
- Exercise your rights;
- Learn more about your rights or our privacy practices; or
- Designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf.
Other Information You May Find Useful
Information from Children
We do not knowingly permit children (under the age of 13 in the US or 16, if you live in the EEA) to sign up for a Ziggeo account. If we discover someone who is underage has signed up for a Ziggeo account, we will take reasonable steps to promptly remove that person's personal information from our records. If you believe a person who is underage has signed up for a Ziggeo account, please contact us at .
Ziggeo does not currently respond to web browser's Do-Not-Track signals.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
We may change our Privacy Statement from time to time. If we make changes we'll revise the "Effective" date at the bottom of this statement, and we may provide additional notice such as on the Ziggeo website homepage, account portal sign-in page, or via the email address we have on file for you. We will comply with applicable law with respect to any changes we make to this notice and seek your consent to any material changes if this is required by applicable law.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information (EEA only)
If you are from the EEA, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, or where we have your consent to do so. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person such as in the case where we request personal information from you in the context of a government audit or in response to a request from law enforcement.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact information provided in the introduction section of this privacy statement.
GDPR Privacy Rights (EEA only)
Just as we have our rights and obligations to process your personal information, you also have certain rights to process your personal data. These rights include:
- Right of access: In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you may have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not your personal data is processed by us, and, where that is the case, to request access to your personal data. The information about personal data processing includes the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or may be disclosed. However, this is not an absolute right and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right of access. Also, you may have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data undergoing processing. For additional copies requested, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
- Right to rectification: In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you may have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to request that we delete your personal data. Please keep in mind that we may keep your personal data if it is still necessary for:
- fulfilling our legal obligation;
- archival, historical, or scientific research or statistical purposes; or
- determination, exercise, or defense of our legal claims.
- Right to restriction of processing: In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data. In this case, the respective personal data will be marked accordingly and may only be processed by us for certain purposes.
- Right to personal data portability: In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or to request the transfer of this personal data to another entity.
- Right to object: If you have given your consent to the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 7 III GDPR, you may revoke your consent at any time in the future. The declaration of revocation must be addressed to us and must be presented in writing or delivered by email or fax.
We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your data within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken. In some instances, your rights may be limited, such as where fulfilling your request would impair the rights of others, our ability to provide a service you have requested, or our ability to comply with our legal obligations and enforce our legal rights.
If you are a customer, prospect, or otherwise interact with a Ziggeo customer that uses our Services and would like to access, correct, amend or delete your data controlled by the customer, please contact the relevant customer directly. Ziggeo acts as a processor for our customers and will work with our customers to fulfill these requests when applicable.
In the event that you have volunteered personally identifiable information, you may correct or amend that information by editing your account profile or email us at
The Security of Your Information
We will take reasonable precautions to protect personally identifiable information in our possession from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is, however, 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Forums and Comments
If you use the forum or post comments on this website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. Ziggeo is not responsible for any personally identifiable information you choose to submit in that context or anything arising from such submissions.
Links to Other Sites
Notice of use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics to collect data that can be helpful to gain insight into popularity, possibilty for improvement and marketing goals. By utilizing Google Analytics, Google might collect info from our users such as the age, gender, number of visits, visited pages, some demographic information and alike, even possibly including pages that you came from and are going to. We use the data we receive from this tool to help us analize the traffic on our pages, for marketing and remarketing purposes, for advertising and for general improvements of our website. Google Analytics records the data together with the IP that you are using at that time. As a default setting of browsers, and other software and hardware usually found in use, personal data such as emails or names would not be available to Google Analytics. We also do not combine the data we get from the Google Analytics with your personal data that we might have with us on file, which you provided through your requests to us, or during registration. Google Analytics also places a cookie on your device, through the browser you are utilizing to view our pages, however this cookie should not be possible for someone other than Google to access it, if you are usingn latest versions of popular and secure browsers. If you want to know more about how google collects your details on our website, please check out this link: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites If you want to opt out of Google Analytics tracking you, you can do that using the following tool provided by Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Notice of use of Google Remarketing
Google offers tools to remarket our services and product and we utilize this remarketing advertising service. It is provided to us through Google and other companies by showing you ads on various sites, apps and alike. This remarketing works in such way that you are being shown the ads for the products or features that you have already seen. We use this to encourage you to recheck our pages after you had already seen them at some point. As a very simple example, if you were looking our video player and video recorder themes, and you find yourself on a page of a different website talking about creating your own theme for something, you might see the ad that reminds you of our service and that we offer pre-defined themes for our player and recorder. We consider this as a useufl reminder, similar to a bookmark that shows on similar pages. For all of this to happen, Google uses its cookies from your computer and knows what to show you. For more info how you can control this, you can go here: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
Notice of use of YouTube API Services
Please note that depending on your setup (if you enable YouTube Integration) you will be using YouTube API Services through our own service. For more information about what this means for you and any additional terms you would in such case accept please check our "Notice of Third Party Policies" bellow. It contains all relevant links to YouTube policies you should be aware of.If you are looking for a way to remove the use of your YouTube integration, you should remove the YouTube Integration within your dashboard > Manage > Integrations. Once removed our system will remove the API tokens that were created during setup. You can also do the same from Google side by checking out Security Permissions.
Notice of use of Facebook Pixel
Facebook pixel displays ads based on direct or indirect interest in the services we provide and/or match our general audience. This is facilitated through the use of the Facebook Pixel or Custom Audience Pixel. We also use Facebook Pixel to find and/or create a custom audience that resembles our current customers or parties interested in our pages and website. See here
Notice of Third Party Policies
Please note that by using our services and by your explicit selection of sub-service integrations, you might need to accept and acknowledge their respective terms and privacy policies.
Ziggeo operates "AS-IS" and "AS-AVAILABLE," without liability of any kind. Ziggeo is not responsible for events beyond our direct control.
Last Updated: 2023-09-23