To install the module you should:
- As per Drupal recommendations, put your website into maintenance mode
- Install the "Libraries API" module (if you do not have it installed already);
- download the Ziggeo PHP SDK from our GitHub repository to your website
- The downloaded SDK zip file should be unpacted/unziped and placed into
/sites/all/libraries/ folder on your server.
- Make sure the path to the Ziggeo.php file becomes: "sites/all/libraries/ZiggeoPhpSdk/Ziggeo.php".
- (ONLY APPLIES IF YOU ARE UPDATING) Delete the files in your current Ziggeo module folder
- Download the new module files from Drupal project page and place them in the (now) empty Ziggeo module folder
- if you are installing the module, you would need to create "Ziggeo" folder
- (this will usually be "sites/all/modules/").
- Please don't install your module in Drupal core's "modules" folder, since that will cause problems as is bad practice in general and as such if "sites/all/modules" doesn't exist yet, just create it.
update.php file in your Drupal, or do
Flush Cache from the same.
- If your website is still in maintenence mode, place it as live.
Once you do this, you should be good to go and Ziggeo module should be ready.