Open Source Recruiting Tool
Ziggeo's open source recruiting tool lets candidates record and submit videos directly for employers' review.
Why Use Ziggeo’s Recruiting Tool
- Candidates can easily record videos
- Videos can be recorded right from any mobile device or computer.
- Employers can easily view videos from any mobile phone or computer
- It saves employers’ time
- It gives all candidates in effect a first round of interview
- Candidates all answer the same questions on video
- Everyone is on the same playing field
- Surprising results
- Employers ended up hiring candidates who would have previously been screened out based on their resumes and cover letters
- Candidates hired may have lacked credentials but made up for them based on video interviews
- Customizable Recruitment Process
- Make your recruitment process as flexible as you like
- Less Expensive than Recruitment Platforms
- Ziggeo’s open source recruiting tool costs a fraction of what existing recruitment platforms cost.
How The Recruiting Tool Works
- Candidates provide their name and email address
- Each candidate records and submits videos answering your questions; the existing tool calls for two videos per candidate (each addressing one question); you can customize it for candidates to include one or more videos.
- Questions may include why you want to have a particular job and/or work at the company — and/or reflect a core value of the company.
- Videos can be viewed, shared and evaluated by multiple individuals
- Candidates can link to LinkedIn and/or other social sharing sites.
- Candidates can upload their CV.
Screenshots1. Sample Dashboard 2. Sample Recording Screen
Hosting Recruitment ToolYou can host the tool on any server that supports:
- Get the code from GitHub
- Learn how to install this tool
- Learn how to build a tool like this one
Recruitment Tool HistoryDevelopment History:
- This open source recruitment tool was developed in conjunction with Union Square Ventures for their analyst recruitment process
- Used by bestselling author Seth Godin for recruiting and selecting summer interns