Want to add video as a feature for your job site? Job platforms are incorporating video APIs to facilitate candidate and employers recording videos.
Here are the different ways video is being employed (so to speak!):
- Candidates are recording video profiles as part of a database that can be reviewed by potential employers.
- Candidates are submitting video applications as they apply to particular jobs. Videos answer such questions as to why candidates believe they are the most qualified for the position.
- Hiring managers record videos introducing themselves, the company and the position to candidates. Data has shown employers who record videos receive 3 times the number of applications.
- Employers and employees exchange video messages.
- Employees at the company record video testimonials as to what it’s like to work at the company.
- Live video interviews are conducted (and recorded).
Know of other ways video is being incorporated into the hiring process?
Are you in charge of product for a recruitment site, job platform or company job board?
We’d love to hear from you so we can feature your own experiences with video.